The short version
We will ALWAYS respect your privacy, your email address, and any personal information you share with us. We will never sell, trade, or abuse the information you entrust to us. What you will receive: When you purchase and/or request information about our products, programs or services, you’ll receive helpful and relevant communication about those and other products and services that aim to assist you on creating a life you love from the inside out.
Purchase and refund policy
All payments are final and non-refundable. I cannot guarantee that you’ll do the work. However, this is my life’s work and I believe in it deeply; and I know whoever does the work and commits to it will see outstanding results. I trust that by enrolling you have made an empowered decision and are committing to show up fully. More details on refund policy and payments further down.
Your information is safe and secure with us. We’ll never sell or give your email address to anyone else.
If you are not looking to create a life you love from the inside out and it is clogging up your email, please excuse us and make sure you unsubscribe as the last thing we want is to fill up your inbox with more emails you do not want. We totally get how annoying that is and only want to send you emails that serve you. You can unsubscribe at any time, if you wish to stop receiving emails from us, you can do so at any time by using the link provided at the bottom of our emails. If you’ve already unsubscribed, but are still receiving emails from us, not to worry… just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we get back to you promptly.
Confidentiality We won’t share emails you send us with anyone. Your emails are between us only, at all times.
Our data is hosted and managed by MailChimp. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to protect your data and stay in touch with you.
We do not provide services, programs, content or sell products to minors. If you are under the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or any other website visitor with any personal information.
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may also collect any information or data you provide us by posting it on our website or that you provide to us by e-mail. You always have the right to choose not to provide us with such information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Anita Ghosal PTE. LTD. Reg: 201624972H. In these terms and conditions the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are intended to refer to Anita Ghosal PTE. LTD. Reg: 201624972H and having its registered office at High Street Centre, #18-03, 1 North Bridge Road, Singapore, 179094, which is the owner and operator of this website and “you” is intended to refer to any person visiting or using the website.
Our correspondence address by letter is 1 North Bridge Road #17-02 High Street Centre Singapore, by email is email@example.com, by phone is +447804980853.
The services and facilities which we make available to visitors to our website are offered on the clear understanding that the following terms and conditions apply in all cases. If you are not willing to avail of the resources made available via this website on the basis of these terms and conditions you should immediately leave this website and you should not revisit it.
1) The information provided on this website and in our courses is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy of the information provided. In the event that you do rely on any such information for any purpose whatsoever this will be at your sole risk and no liability of any kind will accrue to us as a consequence of such reliance.
2) If you register for our Programmes, all payments for programmes are accepted using either Paypal, Stripe or bank transfer (Wise). Both Paypal, Stripe and Wise have all been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, they make use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security at Stripe and Paypal and payment can be taken in most currencies. Encryption of sensitive data and communication. All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. All payments are final and non-refundable. None of Stripe’s and Paypal’s internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers; instead, they can just request that cards be sent to a service provider on a static whitelist. Stripe’s and Paypal’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure, and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services (API, website, etc.).
3) From time to time our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for information purposes only. The existence of a link on this website does not signify that we endorse either the linked website or its content, and we will not bear any responsibility for them.
4) We are the owners of the copyright in the content of our website, including the layout and text as well as the general “look and feel.” Any unauthorized copying or reproduction of any aspect of our website or any part of it is strictly prohibited.
5) We may change our terms and conditions regarding the use of this website at any time at our discretion and without notice. By continuing to use our website you accept our terms as displayed on our website from time to time and you acknowledge your obligation to revisit these terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of the terms and conditions which apply at the time of your use of this website.
6) These terms and conditions and all other content contained on this website shall be governed by Singapore law and any dispute relating thereto shall be determined exclusively by the Singapore courts.
© Copyright 2017 All Rights Reserved by Anita Ghosal Pte. Ltd. (Tax Ref No. 201624972H)
Here is your chance to get access to my exclusive freebies!
Here is your chance to get access to my exclusive freebies!